Product FinderConsumer Advice

Looking For Women's Sketcher's Sport Style Shoes

I have an old pair of Sketcher's sport women's athletic shoes and am trying to find the same kind, but when I search for them, there is no longer a "sport" kind. Does anyone know if they just changed the name of this particular athletic shoe or if they discontinued the "sport" series?

By jho

There is usually a 'model' number on athletic shoes, either printed inside, or under the tongue.

Look to see if you can still read it, and search for the Sketcher's brand with that number. You may be able to find it that way. Companies discontinue styles often, and you may be able to find in on some outlet or discount site. Even though it costs more money up front, when I find a shoe I like, I go ahead and buy 2 right then. That way I am not kicking myself later, when I can no longer find that same one.

Try Zappos.com. I like an older style of Sketchers too and I found them there.

I did a search on MSN and came up with 547 womens sketchers sport shoes maybe you will find it there. There are a bunch that say sport shoe so I have no idea which one it is. Good Luck.

Just type in Sketcher's .com and go from here to there to buy them I have the new one's/actually old one's that I found at Peeble's.com they are still in good shape but with foot problem's from arthritis I wear the one's that are supposed to change your posture and tone your leg's.

They really work they are so plus they are so comfortable, I wear them everywhere and want another pair to wear to throw on when we are going out and do not need to worry about getting dressed up.I am telling you about them because you may want to check them out.Good Luck aziriel