Cats Aren't Eating Dry or Wet Food?

I have two cats, ages 12 and 7 and they've been on a quality brand dry food for years. About 2 months ago, they stopped eating the dry food, so I've tried several other quality brands and canned food. They will lick the gravy out of the can food, but not eat the meat. (I've bought every variety.) They will eat a bowl or two of the new dry brands, then stop. I've even mixed the dry with the canned food, nope, they still won't eat it.

If it were just the one cat, then I'd take it to the vet, but it's both of them. I'm at the end of my rope. Does anyone have any suggestions?

By CHERRIE

Take them to the vet anyway. They may both be suffering from the same problem. Worms, intestinal upset, etc.

Given the age of your cats, they may be having dental problems. Only a Vet can tell you after an exam. They both need to be seen right away.

Have your cats lost weight due to this finicky behavior? If they have lost weight they probably do need to go to the Vet. You could try sardines, tuna in a can, mine love the stuff. You could also try evaporated milk to see if they like that, mine do and the dog does too.

Hope this is of some help to you.
Kim E.

Pets CatsSeptember 12, 2011
📓
🌻
😷
🎂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf74537664.tip.html