GraduationParties

Party Ideas For Information Systems Grad

My soon to be mother in law and I are hosting a graduation party for my fiance, he has been in school for quite sometime now, and this is a huge accomplishment. We are having his party at a neighborhood restaurant. It's semi formal and my problem is I cant seem to come up with any ideas for a centerpiece. I know I want to include his school colors, black and gold and also the restaurant will have white tablecloths and blue napkins.

Sooo, I want to work with those colors and his major was information systems, (computers) and this is a HUGE part of his life, so I want to also incorporate that as well, I was thinking something with CD's and photos, but I cant decide, please help!!

Crystal from Edgewood, MD