Garden: Rockery

We moved into our bungalow about 3 years ago and found an enormous garden, (never had a garden before). We set about slow and tentatively, bit by bit, my husband being a joiner and me trying to be a gardener.

The first thing I wanted was hanging baskets in the front to welcome people and on we went from there. We won the gardener of the year for our housing group the first year so good luck. The photo added was where we first started a rockery. We love it. Happy gardening all.

By janet from Liverpool, England

I am so glad that you finally got a garden (having visited England, I know how rare a large one is) and want you to know that you are doing a fabulous job with it. I have to say, tho, judging by all the beautiful flowers I saw everywhere I went, it must be easier to grow flowers in England than in South Georgia, USA!

Ha! I have never been able to have flowers as large and profuse as those I saw while visiting your lovely country. And, I have to say, the people are just as lovely as the flowers! Thanks for sharing your garden with us and God bless you.

That looks lovely.

Very pretty...Keep going, you'll have the large space covered in all kinds of beauty before you know it. Looking forward to your next pictures. GG Vi

Photos GardenApril 28, 2009
😎
😷
🌻
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf76392238.tip.html

GardenPhotos