Pet PagesPets

In Memory of Desmond Morton Bird (Cat)

contest winner icon

This is a picture of our darling cat, Desmond Morton Bird. He came to us as a stray, thus we cut an opening in the side of our garage as a safe place for him from the cold and other animals. Later he came in the house to live with us for about 10 years. He recently went to 'cat heaven'.

So, I had his picture laminated and mounted it in his opening to the garage, as a wonderful remembrance of a truly awesome cat. We dearly loved him and miss him.

By Joanne

What a sweet story about a very nice fur-baby. I know you have to be missing him, but he'll live forever in your hearts.

Thank you for sharing his story, and I really like what you did with his photograph.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

RIP dear Desmond. I'm sure my dear kitties all welcomed you at the Rainbow Bridge and you are all frolicking together. Hugs to you, Joanne. I know how hard it is to lose a dear furbaby.
Grandma Jan

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a fantastic photo and sweet, sweet story! I am so sorry for your loss. x

Reply Like this photo? Yes