Backup in Two Locations

I don't care how simple your outfit is, just make sure you have it backed up on 2 locations. External hard drives have to be connected to USB port and can go bad.

Backing up your files is not the only thing you need to remember. You need to backup your favorites, and your folders in email. When your computer is wiped out, the folders in email and favorites are gone unless you save them.

By gbk from South Georgia

If you use a web based email your email will not be deleted or lost. I have numerous folders in my email account. I email my self important files and keep them in the folders. If my computer messes up, I can go back to my email and there it is! Backing up is a good idea, but I tend to forget. :-)

🌻
🐰
🍀
Generated 2021-03-04 17:15:05 in 988 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf77567703.tip.html