Gadgets from Home Shopping Shows

We know a couple who are into all those home shopping shows. The husband is as bad as the wife is! They've got a whole kitchen full of gadgets and appliances. One that they got was the "Eggstractor". She said that it's so hard to do, by the time you get thru messing with it, trying to shell the hard boiled eggs, you could have already had them all shelled by hand. She ended up giving it as a gag gift at a white elephant party we were all invited to during Christmas.

By Terri H.

By Roberta (Guest Post)

I can relate to this. I bought myself one with a gift card. You have to put the cooked eggs in ice water, I think you had to pierce them as well and then set in the machine. I did this several times and the eggs shot out the side, unpeeled. I then discvered that mine had a hole in the side that wasn't allowing the pressure to build up and so I took it back but, as time consuming as peeling them yourself is, don't waste your money on this machine.