Chloe and Her Friend Gambler (Horse)

8
Share
2
Save
Follow
Print

Last year my husband lost his job due to the downward spiral of the economy and we had to move in with my sister-in-law who had a large ranch and graciously took us in. My 6 year old daughter Chloe developed a very close touching relationship with "her horse" Gambler (actually a neighbor's who kindly left it in our pasture as well as teaching Chloe to ride, care for the horse and continue her doting relationship until we moved).

During such a stressful time watching this happen between my daughter and this amazing loving animal was a lesson I could never have imagined. This picture helps to sum it up and reminds me daily how precious life is.

By Babetta Conklin from St. Peters, Mo

Thank you for sending us the picture and story. Amazing, I haven't been near a horse in 10 years and looking at the picture I can feel the horse's nose as if it were mine and not Chloe's.

What a beautiful picture.It is amazing how animals can help make the tough times in life easier to bear. Hope things get better for you and your family and that Chloe is always able to stay in touch with "her" horse.

Photos InspirationalSeptember 9, 2009
🐛
👔
🎆
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf77785178.tip.html