BathroomCleaning

Cleaning One Inch Tiles

Category Bathroom

I have a bathroom floor with one inch tiles. How can I clean the white tiles and white grout?

Lois from Venice, FL

I use a cleaner from Watkins called "Bathroom Cleaner Plus" and an old toothbrush.

I had almost given up getting my small bathroom tiles clean when we decided to take the wallpaper down and had trouble doing so since the house is so old and so was the wallpaper. We had to purchase a wallpaper steamer machine to loosen the wallpaper. While using it I had to set it down for a few seconds on the tile floor when I picked it up I noticed the built up discoloration starting to loosen. Well I steamed the entire floor and it looks great. Not brand new but so much better than it was.