DogsPets

Brutus (Chihuahua)

Brutus is an 8 month old Chihuahua. I got Brutus in the summer when I found out my other dog had cancer.

Brutus likes to go for rides in the car. He also loves to play with his fuzzy squeeky toys and steal socks.

Brutus, who is 4 lbs. has become the Alpha dog in a house with two large male greyhounds and one female cocker spaniel. One of the greyhounds is blind and he doesn't know any better, but the other one is just old.

Brutus (Chihuahua)

Love 'em, hug 'em and sqeeze 'em like today is the last day you'll have them! Ever notice the smallest dogs are always the mightiest? Thank you for loving blind and old dogs, too!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Is the black dog the one with cancer,if so how sad!!
I'm sorry.The dog with cancer needs the most love right now,as when they are gone it's even sadder.I well know.I can tell that all animals DO go to heaven.
I have a little terrier/chih mix with diabetes, she's 12 but is hanging in and doing good :) Amen

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Oh, Brutus looks so ferocious! Ha! I know you love all your babies equally, as I do mine. My dachshund bosses my golden retriever - I think little dogs have to make up in bossiness what they lack in size!

Give them all a big hug and kiss for me, with a special hug for the sick baby.

Reply Like this photo? Yes
By sharon L martin (Guest Post)

You are an angel! I love the photo. Is the cocker spaniel the dog with cancer? I HAD A COCKER SPANIEL FOR 18 YEARS!

sharon from canada.

Reply Like this photo? Yes