CatsPets

In Memory Of Mr. Kitty

We got our cat 7 years ago from a family member. Mr. Kitty passed away last week. He was 10 years old and we were lucky enough to have him for 7 of those years. He was our 4 years old son's "lil Kitty", although he wasn't little at all. He enjoyed cuddling with us and being loved on. He was the sweetest cat. We miss him so much already.

By Melissa

I'm so sorry that you've lost such a precious sweet pet. He was beautiful, and I'm sure your hearts are sad. Mine is sad too, since I've been there, and I know just how you are feeling.
Remember the good times.
Thank you for sharing him with us.

Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Mr. Kitty was a lovely boy. :) The only way I got through my losses was to know that my pets are not suffering anymore. He enjoyed all the time he had with you and you did everything for him.

Reply Like this photo? Yes
Anonymous

I am so very sorry for your loss! He certainly was a handsome and loving looking boy.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Beautiful cat! I know how you feel as I have been there 2 times in my 76 years.

So difficult to go on without such love from a good friend. I still miss both of mine but continue to care for others.

Reply Like this photo? Yes