BirthdayParties

Craft for First Birthday

Quilt together enough pieces of material for 2 sides to a bear. You just want the shape of it no nose, no attached arms,etc. Work with newpaper till you get the shape you want. Cut, sew and stuff with polyfil. If you had some discarded baby clothes which belonged to her that would be a sweet keepsake. Also let guests sign it.

(I'm SENTIMENTAL!) Also buy a $1 small photo album and cover with the same patchwork print. Hot glue the cover on. Dollar Trees sell crafters foam in shapes, flowers, letters etc. Make this a MY FIRST BIRTHDAY album. Wish I'd thought of this for my childrens 1st birthday. Sharon, Ky

By Michael Chapman (Guest Post)

i am planning my sisters b-day party and im out of ideas for her party and i need some good party advice so i make her party of the year the best