Children's Hand Wreath

For a fun craft for my four-year old daughter, I traced her hand, then cut out lots of copies from construction paper. Then I had her glue them to a round circle (cut from an old cereal box) to make an adorable hand-wreath. It was so cute and will be so neat to look at when she gets older to see how small her hand use to be.

By Crystal

By Twila (Guest Post)

Great idea! I suggest you do this every year so she can see how much larger her hand becomes as she grows.

We have made these before, but we called them handsome wreaths!! Its fun to do at family parties, we write the name of each person and age or date on their hand print. Trim out with a big bow and its neat to bring it out the neaxt year and add to it and see the difference, in how much the children have growen, and who is no longer with us or who has joined the group. It can become a great keepsake!! Clara from Wa state

Crafts Crafts For KidsApril 30, 2005
🎄
🍂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf792252.tip.html