Flooding in New England

I just thought I would drop a note and show everyone what Berwick, Maine is going through with rain. It has been raining heavy since Friday and there is no sign of it letting up. These pictures were taken 2 blocks up the street. Possible evacuations later because possible dam failures 20 miles north.

Flooding in Maine

By Debbie from Berwick, Maine

Editor's Note:

It looks like most places have hit their highest points and hopefully are on the way down but more rainfall is predicted. It's a horrible flood. I hope all of you in New England are staying safe and dry.

By sandy (Guest Post)

wow. i hope you are safe and dry. what do the schools do during this time?? do you go to work/?

Hi Debbie. Thanks for sharing this photo with us. I hope you and your family are staying safe and dry through this. I will pray for this situation.

By debbie (Guest Post)

Hi All thank you for your prayers, schools here have been closed for 2 days and the area was cut off from my husband and I getting to work. They have limited bus runs for school tomorrow and we have to go a few miles out of the way to find an alternite way to work but it is going on Wed and the water is starting to subside thank god.

Debbie,
Praying for you and yours. I am originally from
San Diego,CA, and living here in MO I have seen the

powers of nature.Take care and let us know how you
are doing.God Bless.

Photos SceneryMay 16, 2006
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-23 12:06:55 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

SceneryPhotos