Replacement Power Cord for Back2Life Massager

When you want to find a replacement power cord for back2life massager, you may need to look online when the store it was purchased at is no longer in business. The company that made the machine may still be in operation.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement power cord for Back2life massager?

By 6tungsao

Answers

Best Answer

If you bought it at Sears, their repair center will replace the cord.

I need the power cord for my Back2Life that goes from the machine into the wall.
Model #B2LA
SS 24VDC0.7A
Where can I get one? I have no image of the machine, or power cord to operate it. I do know the adapter does not operate the machine and it is just the power cord I need. You lay on your back on the floor with legs on the machine and it slowly rotates your hips.

Answers

I would contact them directly here. www.getback2life.com/

Consumer Advice Product FinderOctober 1, 2019
🎃