DogsPets

Sugar (Rat Terrier)

Category Dogs

This is Sugar our 6 year old rat terrier. He has his own private taxi and driver. He is a sweet loving dog and gives us great pleasure.

sugardriver.jpg

By Bea

It is a cuts dog I also have a rat terrier named Corkey which is only a year old but more like our son than a little dog.

A real gift from my mother.

We have a Rat Terrier, named Bonnie Bell. She is the baby of the family. At first I thought what have I got? Because we also have a Chihuahua and her Name is Abby. She is quite and laid back. Bonnie came in like a tornado! But now have the most loving sweet baby anyone could ever ask for.

What a special doggie..wish i had my own personal taxi driver ;)....we also have a rat terrier named 'Jackie' 7 yrs old....part of the family. she is the greatest protector of the kids, even though they are now 18 and 17 and now is also protecting our 4 month old grandson...she lays down on the blanket with him and will let him kick and pull on her (we are trying to teach him to be nice to her)...but when he's crying she's rite there to let you know he's awake.....