Two Alarm Clocks For Appointments

If I'm going to have to wake up and get ready to leave for an appointment then I set not one, but two alarm clocks in my bedroom. One next to the bed, and one set to go off not more than 10 minutes later (gotta snooze!). The second alarm is placed all the way across the room, so that I have to get up to shut it off.

If the appointment is later in the day, I have a tiny alarm clock, and I clip that to my top up close to my head. This way I don't forget to stop what I'm doing and get ready to go.

I came up with this idea after missing appointments that were late morning or mid afternoon. I'd get busy doing something and totally forget, and some places charge you when you miss an appointment.

By Cricket from NC

Great ideas. If I'm up well before my appt., I set the timer on my stove. I do the same thing when I need to get laundry out of the dryer, which is in the basement. (I don't always hear the buzzer.)

Where can I find a tiny alarm clock to clip on clothes? The idea is great! Thanks

This is a great idea, Cricket! I rely heavily on my MS Outlook calendar. God forbid I should boot up my computer and forget to load Outlook! For those times when I'm not online, I have a handheld memo-keeper.

I haven't used the handheld thingie as an alarm lately. I'm hoping it's loud enough to be heard through my purse. (That's where I usually keep it.)

💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf82004916.tip.html