Set Clocks Five Minutes Fast

I set three clocks in the house 5 minutes ahead. I set my alarm clock, the clock in the kitchen, and the one in the dining room ahead. Those are the clocks I go by when getting ready to go out the door. My husband has three clocks that he looks at and they are not set ahead.

I know exactly what time I need to leave by looking at my clocks. I do not look at the clocks that are the right time because if I do, then I am late! I know some of you will say, "Oh, I have 5 extra minutes so I won't leave when I should." But I don't do that since this system is set up this way to get me to my destination on time.

By Shirley Mann from Vermilion, OH

I do this too!