Deep Clean Your Microwave/Oven When Changing Clocks

Silver Post Medal for All Time! 267 Posts

A gloved hand cleaning a microwave oven.Last week was the end of Daylight Saving Time for most of us in the U.S. A common tip is to use it as a reminder to check your smoke alarm batteries. Here's another task to add to the list.

When I went to set my clocks ahead in the kitchen, I took the time to thoroughly clean the microwave. It gets wiped down pretty regularly but there was a surprising amount of greasy dust on the top and bottom. It's over our stove so I removed the vent fan filters and gave them a rinse too. I plan to do my oven this weekend so it is clean and ready for Thanksgiving and holiday baking.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesNovember 11, 2021
🎄
🍂
🎂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Deep-Clean-Your-MicrowaveOven-When-Changing-Clocks-2.html