Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber

My husband and I just bought a really nice sectional. I do not know if it is suede or micro fiber. It's pretty that's all I know. Anyway, my beagle keeps getting on the furniture when we are gone or at night when we sleep. I keep finding dog hair on it. Does anyone know how to deter a pet from getting on furniture? If not, what is a good way to get dog hair off other than the vacuum or lint roller? I would hate to kick the dog outside, but this is expensive furniture and she knows she is not supposed to be on it. Please help.

Elizabeth from Lebanon, MO

Answers

Best Answer

I have a tip for you Karla. This works for a bed or a couch usually. You know those old wooden kid gates that are basically made of thin criss-crossed pieces of wood. Well you spread out one of those on your couch or bed and cover it in newspaper. If they jump up and their foot goes through the paper it kinda wierds them out plus its certainly not comfy for them to lay on.

Answer this Question

Brooms don't do a very good job at picking up dog hair from the floor. I put a microfiber cloth around my broom bristles and secure it with a rubberband. Tada! It picks up the dog hair.

Click to read more ideas from older posts on ThriftyFun.

Home and Garden Cleaning FabricNovember 2, 2011
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf82540875.tip.html