Can Vaccinated Puppies Still Die from Parvo?

0
Share
2
Save
Follow
Print

My puppy was vaccinated twice for parvo. It was 11 weeks old and died of parvo. Why?

By Bea Hanson from HI

Sorry to hear about your furbaby.
I can't give you an answer to this problem but here is an addy for an online vet that you can send questions to:

blogs.dogster.com/.../

I had 5 puppies get Parvo even though they had 3 shots each. I bought my 7 in one shots from Tractor supply and gave them myself. I lost one of the puppies, and all the rest are eating and drinking now. Did your vet give the shots? My vet told me that the feed stores don't always keep the shots at the right temps. I have filed a complaint with tractor supply. The puppies don't actually die from Parvo, they die from dehydration and low blood sugar. I am sorry to hear you lost your puppy. How long has it been? Please don't get another puppy right away, and make sure you clean everything with bleach. Spray your yard with bleach, and even vehicle tires.

Pets Dogs HealthMarch 15, 2010
👔
🎆
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf82870945.tip.html