AdviceGardening

Apartment Garden

Due to landlord's remodeling, I am going to have a nice new apartment but no more garden or back yard! Recently, I purchased three tomato plants to be planted in two plastic hanging bags. Does anyone have any other ideas about planting in a limited space? I know about the potted plants and I don't know if I'll even have a patio for a raised bed.

Mary from Redding, CA.

I saw in a magazine the other day where they saved their opened can goods like green beans corn etc. and they left the labels on them so they look pretty as your decorating theme, and planted mint, rosemary, thyme, etc in them. took up very little space and I guess you could also paint the outside cans with your own theme if desired. Would look pretty in window sills.

Thank you so much for the great ideas and comments on growing fruits and veggies in my garden due to back yard being removed...(Picture a smiley face with the mouth turned upside down due to loss of back yard). This will be a new challenge for me in the garden world.

Love you guys...
God bless...

OOOps! Meant to say thanks for the ideas, etc. for growing veggies and fruits in my 'apartment'...NOT garden.
Thanks again.

Mary M.
twstr