Cleaning Business Name Ideas

I am a 21 year old who loves to clean! I have been cleaning for 5 years now and I feel comfortable and confident enough to start my own business. I specialize in spring cleaning residential homes. The only problem I have had is finding a business name! I am open to anything! Thanks so much.

By Whitney

Best Answer

How about "I Love To Clean!" cleaning service? That would catch their attention and let them know you are a positive person and probably do a great job since you are enjoying what you do. Anne from NC

Clean Spring.

Choosing a business name is vital to the success of the business. Try not to let strangers have that kind of power over you, (unless it is that awesome of a name). Here is a link that might help: http://www.star  iness-names.html

Figure out the name and it could be your initials like "T J's cleaning" and then explain you specialize in Spring cleaning Do it on the computer and and print it off and get the feedback of your friends, church etc. Just go for it!

Fresh Like Spring Cleaners
Whitney's Clean As a Whistle Cleaning
Clean As A Whistle Cleaners

Clean As A Whistle by Whitney

I recently visited some friends and saw a nice little van with "The Maid Brigade" on the side. It was of course a crew but I thought it worked. Good luck
PS: Strangers on TF are smart, helpful, creative and generous. You can ask us for help and we give you our best.
That isn't power, that is pride.

I love Ann's idea! Here's mine: Whitney's Sparkling Spring Cleaning. Best of luck in your new endeavor!