Baking With Baby Formula?

I have one can of baby formula. At $30 a can I would hate to throw it out. Any one have any good recipes for cookies or cake to make using formula?

I never heard of baking with baby formula, as I would think it would have somewhat of a sour taste, based on what it smells like, but rather than waste it, have you thought about donating it to a womens' shelter? Sometimes moms flee a bad home with nothing but their kids, and donations like this are very helpful to a shelter.

you could try putting it on your local freecycle group online.
cj

By Donna (Guest Post)

Maybe you could look for a womens shelter, or call a local church - they may know of a family in need.

By (Guest Post)

If you still have a young one at home, use it for their cereal or sauce for veggies/meat, in yogurt, Or give it away ~~

That's what we did with our baby formula...my dd had to change her son to different formula and we just took the new can she had bought before (not knowing) and gave it to our local foodbank. They never have enough stuff for babies

Food and Recipes Food Tips BakingAugust 2, 2005
🍀
💘
Generated 2021-01-25 08:54:28 in 622 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf833073.tip.html