A Touch of Conditioner for Dryness

Tis the season, the cold dry weather of winter. When my hair starts to feel very dry on the ends or I have static, I take one or two drops of my conditioner and rub it between my hands and apply where needed. It can be done to hair just washed or dried. You can adjust the amount of conditioner according to hair length or thickness, but less is best.

Source: frugalelf

By Pattie from Bridgton

Anonymous

I have done that before but the conditioner is too thick. I get a bottle of rose water (you can buy this in any drugstore) and pour it into a spray bottle. Prefably an old stay in conditioner botle. you can just use the rose water if you want which makes your hair really soft and shiny.I add some conditioner in any cheap conditioner will do. I shake it up and there you have it.