Store Small Electronics in Pencil Packs

7
Share
5
Save
Follow
Print

After losing any number of important electric items with their associated cords, we have decided to store each in their own pouch. They don't fall on the floor and get separated this way.

These are soft and they are a great way to organize small electronic items with their cords or chargers. The photo is a little blurry but no more lost iPods, Nintendos, or cell phones. Whew!

By Robyn Fed from Tri-Cities, TN

This is a terrific idea! You could even put a keychain or loop of string or yarn through one of the ring-binder holes to hang the item on a hook.

This is such a great idea; I'm going to do it. I currently have a number of cell phones and cords to different things thrown in a plastic shoe box and it's time consuming to figure out what cord goes with what.

Thanks for the tip!

Love this idea! I have a few of these around the house already and I will stock up when school supplies are on sale again! My daughter has an MP3 player, Ninetendo, cell phone, etc. Hanging these up in her room would help her organize her stuff. I use one now for my fingernail supplies. Never thought of things with cords! Love it. Thanks a lot!

I do the same thing! :-)

Great post! I use some heavy plastic zippered packages from bed sheets and blankets and such to store cords and chargers in.

They're nice for sorting computer parts as well. Nice way to repurpose, and you can write on them or stick on a label.

Organizing MiscellaneousDecember 8, 2011
👒
🐛
🌻
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf83777214.tip.html