Cleaning a Charcoal BBQ Grill

After my charcoal grill top has cooled from grilling, I spray it down with oven cleaner and place inside a garbage bag and tie shut. I let it sit over night. When I remove it, I give it a quick and easy scrubbing with dish detergent and water. It cleans up so nice and easy!

Rinse well, let dry, then spray it down with cooking spray and place it back on the grill. The cooking spray also prevents rusting in humid conditions. Now I can enjoy my cookouts without the hassle of clean up!

By Patty from East Peoria, IL

Clean the grill by spraying white vinegar over wadded up tin foil and scrubbing with it.

Could someone please help me find a way to clean off the grilled-on grease that coats the inside of my propane barbecue grill?

Tips for cleaning a Barbeque grill. Post your ideas.

Home and Garden Cleaning BBQ and GrillAugust 17, 2011
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf840462.tip.html