Homemade Furniture Polish

I would like to get a recipe for homemade furniture polish. I am going as organic and natural as possible.

By Rita

Recipes are listed in the Archives.

I mix together about 1/4 cup white vinegar and a good tablespoon of jojoba oil in a bowl, then apply with a soft rag. Then take a dry corner and buff it to wipe off excess oil. You don't really need much oil to make a good furniture polish and this way it doesn't turn out too greasy. For scent I add a couple drops of cedar essential oil, though lemon would be nice too.

Jojoba oil is light and doesn't go rancid like olive oil. It's also great for the skin so it's nice to have around.

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes Furniture PolishSeptember 19, 2010
📓
🌻
😎
🐛