InspirationalPhotos

Scenery: Cross On Beach

My husband and I just recently moved to our new home closer to the Bandon beaches. We are so excited to be living a more normal life again! To celebrate our new beginnings, we decided to head down to Beach Loop, an area in Bandon where you take a road looping through many different beautiful beaches, and check out the waves coming in from the high surf watch. While climbing rocks and trudging through wet sand, my husband found a still-unidentified white object bearing a crucifix on it.

We felt so blessed. He gave me the idea to ask God to give me inspiration and then lightly toss the cross and let God choose where it lands. It sounded fun to me so I closed my eyes, asked God to look within me and see my deepest intentions; I asked for inspiration and the ability to show His creations in the best of light. Then, I tossed the crucifix towards the sea.

The shot you see here depicts exactly how the white cross landed. I loved the sparkly effect the sunlight gave the beach foam in the background! It was like God wanted everyone's eye to be on the cross as colors danced around gaily behind it.

I love the way my husband's mind works. His idea and God's creativity made for a shot that I enjoy and I hope you all feel the same. Have a blessed week, all!

By Chelle152 from Coquille, OR

Thanks for sharing chelle. You express yourself as well with words as you do with your pics. Blessings to you in your new home. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank you so much! God bless you and may you and your loved ones have a very, merry Christmas this year, filled with blessings and laughter!

Reply Like this photo? Yes