For variety, try this heart-healthy fish recipe with any kind of fish.
1. Preheat oven to 475° F.
2. Wipe fillets with lemon juice and pat dry.
3. Combine milk, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
4. Combine pepper, salt, and onion powder with cornflake crumbs and place on a plate.
5. Let fillets sit in milk briefly. Remove and coat fillets on both sides with seasoned crumbs. Let stand briefly until coating sticks to each side of fish.
6. Arrange on lightly oiled shallow baking dish.
7. Bake 20 minutes on middle rack without turning.
8. Cut into 6 pieces. Serve with fresh lemon.
Makes 6 servings--Serving size: 1 cut piece
Fat 2 g
Saturated fat less than 1 g
Cholesterol 80 mg
Sodium 325 mg
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!