Canned Salmon Over Rice

0
Share
Save
Follow
Print

salmon and spices in panHere you will find a great 30 minute meal using canned salmon. Great for one of those cans you may have forgotten about. Use one can for two people. This makes a nutritious meal.

Prep Time: 10 mins

Cook Time: 20 min

Total Time: 30 mins

Yield: 2 people

Source: myself

• 1 pinch garlic powder
  • 1 pinch dried onion
  • 3 pinch complete seasoning
  • 2 pinch seasoning salt
  • 1 tsp butter
  • 1 tsp oil
salmon can

spices

1. I cooked it in the rice cooker prior to making the salmon. I used Jasmine rice.
  2. Open the salmon can and dump it on a plate. Remove the bones and soft skin. Keep the water from the can.
  3. salmon on plate

4. Drop the salmon meat in your pan. You can use what ever you have on hand for spices. I used complete seasoning, garlic powder, and dried onion pieces. I also used MSG, but most people don't.
  5. Heat it on high to about 2 minutes. Add a drop of oil and a dab of butter. The butter will cream up the liquid, and the oil will keep your food moist.
  6. Advertisement

7. Turn it down to med-hi for it to all blend together. When done serve over rice.

In These Pages
Food and Recipes Recipes FishApril 11, 2019
🌻
😎
🎆
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Canned-Salmon-Over-Rice.html