Canned Salmon Over Rice
February 14, 2017
Here you will find a great 30 minute meal using canned salmon. Great for one of those cans you may have forgotten about. Use one can for two people. This makes a nutritious meal.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 mins
Yield: 2 people
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch dried onion
- 3 pinch complete seasoning
- 2 pinch seasoning salt
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp oil
- I cooked it in the rice cooker prior to making the salmon. I used Jasmine rice.
- Open the salmon can and dump it on a plate. Remove the bones and soft skin. Keep the water from the can.
- Drop the salmon meat in your pan. You can use what ever you have on hand for spices. I used complete seasoning, garlic powder, and dried onion pieces. I also used MSG, but most people don't.
- Heat it on high to about 2 minutes. Add a drop of oil and a dab of butter. The butter will cream up the liquid, and the oil will keep your food moist.
- Turn it down to med-hi for it to all blend together. When done serve over rice.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.