Name For New Baking Business

We are starting a baking business and need a name. We have cupcakes, cakes, pies, breads, etc., all baked goods. We also provide gifts in a balloon and birthday party services with a clown. We live in a very small town. Please help with a name. (Our names are Rebekah and Heather.)

Rebekah from Mohawk, TN

I have several suggestions: Sweet Moments, A Taste of Heaven, Heavenly Sweets. Please post when you have decided on a name. Good luck!

Blissful Delights, R&H Country Bakery, Oven Fresh Bakery, Delectable Delights Bakery, Festive Moments Bakery, Scrumptious Surprises Bakery, La Gala Bakery,

*Words like Gala and Festive were used as you said you also provide party services. Good luck and let us know what you decide on!

Mowhawk Bakery & Party Services

Mowhawk Bakery & Gifts

Mowhawk Bakery & Party

wow" small world, I'm in Greeneville, just a hop & a jump up from beautiful Mohawk. Hope you ladies do good with your business, Mohawk is small but I think they need more things there especially right off the bypass there at the Mohawk crossroads. Not sure on too many name suggestions but I do think since Mohawk is so small that it ought to have the word Mohawk in it someway so it shows up in the yellow pages or when people do a search on the Greeneville sun web site that your business comes up.

I tried searching this morning for that old school house that is now a restaurant which I think is in Mohawk or moshiem but could not find it at all. If you ladies know of it or where it is at can you please post it? Since your from there you might know. I thought it was something like red school house restaurant or Little school house restaurant not sure. I tried everything but it showed nothing in mohawk or mosheim for it. And You know how good peggyann bakery up here in greeneville does, so a catchy name will help. It's great you offer party services too so having that in it somehow will get people to you also. If you'll be located right off the bypass you'll be noticed anyway.

But if your going to be out off the cross roads then that's why I think Mohawk should be in it somehow. If you are on or real near the crossroads you could name it Mohawk Crossroads Bakery or Mohawk Sweets & Party Bakery. Good Luck, love seeing more things grow around Greeneville in separate directions instead of everything only growing up in Johnson city.

Rebekah & Heather,When you do get your business going no matter what the name. Here is the Greeneville suns page that list all businesses and if you'll notice there on this page in the top right hand corner you will see it is free to list it. Thought that might help you both out as well to get out the word you have opened up, I think pictures of your business are free too. I sure wish that school house restaurant was on that page. You would think it would be> I remember the Greeneville sun had a picture of it in the paper , it evened showed where they keep there daily special menu written on the schools chalk board. Good Luck

http://greenevi  com/marketplace/

Out Of The Oven

The Bake Shop

Make sure you trade mark your name so someone else cannot take it and charge you royality. It has happened. Also check out that no one else already has the name you choose.

Rebekah & Heather>When you do get your business going no matter what the name, here is the Greeneville suns page that list all businesses and if you'll notice there on this page in the top right hand corner you will see it is free to list it. Thought that might help you both out as well to get out the word you have opened up, I think pictures of your business are free too. I sure wish that school house restaurant was on that page> you would think it would be> I remember the Greeneville sun had a picture of it in the paper , it evened showed where they keep there daily special menu written on the schools chalk board. Good Luck

http://greenevi  com/marketplace/

TasTee Treats and Party Supplies

Goodies Galore!

R&H Goodies Galore!

How about

A Bun in the Oven