KnittingCrafts

Knifty Knitter Tea Cozies

Does anyone know how to make a tea cozy with the knifty knitter looms? Any help would be appreciated.

Stardiva from Canada

I have just purchased a Knifty Knitter and have made a couple of hats and am working on a blanket. I would think making a tea cozy would be similar to making a hat. You could try picking the size loom you need for your tea pot and go from there. I hope this helps...

By Jessica (Guest Post)

"I have just purchased a Knifty Knitter and have made a couple of hats and am working on a blanket. I would think making a tea cozy would be similar to making a hat. You could try picking the size loom you need for your tea pot and go from there. I hope this helps..."

I was wondering where did you get directions to make a blanket with the knifty knitter?

By (Guest Post)

Show a picture of your Tea Cozies! Is it like a Koozie to hold your pop in but instead a glass of tea?

By grumpybear from utah (Guest Post)

Have you figured it out yet? I do have some ideas but it looks like this question was asked 3 years ago. Let me know if you're still wondering.

By Antoinette (Guest Post)

Just make a smaller hat out of the flower looms. Or you could get a bigger loom and knit a flat piece and sow it together. provocraft.com might help! I hope this helps!