General AdviceConsumer Advice

Free Printable Fliers

Does anyone know of a website where one can create fliers for free and print them for free? I know that there are programs for this but they are expensive. I need fliers for my primary girl's class. A big thanks!

By Doris Snoeck from Santa Paula, CA

Tell me what you are looking to have printed and I may be able to help you for just the cost of supplies and postage. I am a graphic designer and have printing capabilities. You can email me at antiquefreeque AT hotmail.com and put "printing request" in the subject line. Then I can send you samples of some of the work I have done. Hope to hear from you soon.

You could try Belle'sprintables.com.

Go to http://www.printfree.com, on the left side click where it says "office forms and flyers" then on the right side it says Customizable Flyers & signs, you will be able to make the flyer that you need.

I need to know where to get free printable online fliers and pictures to put on it.

By susan mccalla

Answers:

Free Printable Fliers

What do you want exactly? If you want to print up fliers, say to advertise something, which you can put up on notice boards, just use a Word processor, such as Abiword, Open Office Writer, or Word. The first two are free. Rob. (04/05/2009)

By Rob