Clean Upholstery with Disposable Wipes While Waiting

Most vehicles have a pocket on the back of the front seats and I keep a package of disposable wipes meant for car upholstery there. Whenever I am in my car and waiting for some reason for a few minutes, kids at school, highway construction or whatever, I grab one and take a wipe at my dash and door.

If I don't get it all done, I keep that one in the corner of my windshield until next time I stop for an extended period of time. Or when the kids get in the car, they will us it to wipe the other side and their door. When I get home from shopping, I use one of the wipes. Then my car is clean and ready for my next trip.

I have kept a rag sprayed with dusting solution in a ziploc bag in my car at times, but the disposable ones can be purchased pretty cheaply now.

By Ann W. craftingtales.com from Loup City, NE

Home and Garden Cleaning AutoNovember 6, 2011
🌻
😷
🐛
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf87744758.tip.html