Poll: Do you have health insurance?

Today's poll asks: Do you have health insurance?

Poll: Health Insurance

Do you have health insurance?

Yes (209)

No (52)

Feel free to post feedback about this poll in the feedback forum below.

By sueey (Guest Post)

Not having health insurance is a blow to frugality that NO ONE can afford!! Get it and those who have it, contact your congressional representative and urge them to make laws making access to healthcare available to everyone.

I have health insurance through my work but the premiums are almost 15% of my TAKE HOME pay!
It sure makes it hard to pay the bills!!

By (Guest Post)

Yes if you want to call an HMO, health Ins. It is pitiful. Costs to much for what you get. But without it prescriptions are Unaffordable !

And Part D has caused our co-pay to go up to $30 instead of the $10 we were paying before. GGGRRRRR!!!

I have health insurance through my company that continued after I retired over 7 years ago. So far, retirees do not have to pay anything toward their insurance costs (same thing when I worked, we didn't have to pay). Not sure how long that will last though, when the contract for the actives comes up in 2008, health insurance is always a big concern. I feel that there should be more done to control spiraling health costs, unnecessary procedures and fraud (which is a major part of costs).

LI ROe

🌻
🎆
😷
👔
😎
🐛