SewingCrafts

Clown Pattern From Old Crafts n Things Magazine

I am desperately looking for a clown pattern. It was in an issue of Craft's n Things magazine I purchased when I lived in the states. Sorry but we can't be more exact with the date old age catching up with us. It was a spring/summer issue 1989, 1990 91? I made this for my daughter and would love to make it for my granddaughter.

Yes I been in touch with the magazine, but sadly they say they are unable to find it. I can't tell you how much this means to me, I will pay to have it posted to me. So if there is a Craft's n Things addict like me out there please help. Can't wait to hear from you.

Gillian from Scotland, UK

Hi Gillian: I googled "clown pattern from Craft'n/'Things magazine and they came up with a few websites. One even mentioned a Butterick clown pattern from Craft'n'Things. You might try this. Hope it helps.

Do you want one that is crocheted, knitted, or sewed?
I have some nice patterns for crocheting and knitting if that is what you want and can't find the exact one.

Harriet

cgi.ebay.com/CRAFT-N-THINGS-MAGAZINE-LOT-AND-MORE...

The above is an ebay seller. You could ask her if any of the magazines in the group has a clown pattern.