Spray Bottle With Diluted Dish Soap

To save on dish soap, fill a spray bottle one-quarter full of soap and top it off with water, give the mixture a good shake to mix well, and close the bottle. Spraying this on dishes cuts grease and saves a little money.

By Monica from Cortez, CO

What a great idea! I love frugal tips! Thanks for sharing.

God Bless, Trish in CT

You can also do this with your dog shampoo. It helps get the shampoo all over your dog without having to keep pouring shampoo into your hands and trying to hold your dog at the same time.

If you have pans or bowls that you want to wash by hand try adding about 3 tablespoons of dish liquid to a spray bottle almost filled with water then shake well. Just squirt it on the pan or bowl, scrub and rinse. You will be amazed how this stretches your dish liquid.

By ann from Saint Peters, MO

Answers:

Spray Bottle With Diluted Dish Soap

I buy dish soap in the gallon bottle then pour some into a smaller bottle~2/3's soap and 1/3 water. I've done this for years. It save a lot. (02/25/2010)

By dru

Use a Spray bottle for diluted dish soap. Need to wash one dish or cup, etc? If you put a little liquid dish soap in spray bottle and fill the rest with water. When you need to wash one dish, give it a couple of sprays. You have enough to do the job, without wasting a lot of soap.

Source: We use one in our office kitchen.

By ann from Philadelphia, PA

Answers:

Spray Bottle With Diluted Dish Soap

I think this is a really good idea. Thanks. (07/02/2009)

By Janet

Spray Bottle With Diluted Dish Soap

What a great idea/tip! Will be using this right away. Thanks for sharing! (07/03/2009)

By GeorgiaBulldogsFan

I found a really great way to save on dishwashing liquid! At work we have a spray bottle filled with dishwashing liquid that has been slightly diluted with water. It's great if you just want to wash one or two dishes or pans. Just spray and scrub! If you fill the sink, just use a few sprays to soak dishes. Your dish liquid will last much longer as we tend to waste less using it this way.

Source: I wrote this myself

By Lisa from Halifax

My handy kitchen tip is to keep a spray bottle with water and a few drops of dish soap in it by the sink.

Home and Garden Cleaning DishesOctober 12, 2010
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf88577529.tip.html