Paint Color AdviceDecorating

Paint To Go With Log Cabin Furniture

I am about to open a mini store front / space that I will be selling log cabin furniture out of. The walls are already textured, so all I need to do is paint them. I am trying to pick a color that will go best with my log cabin, southwest furniture. Any suggestions would be helpful! :)

Jill

By (Guest Post)

Terra cotta-maybe teal accents

By Michele (Guest Post)

What about a sage color. We painted our home in Mountain Sage from Behr and like it very much.

By April (Guest Post)

I would have to go with Hunter Green.

Oh nooooooooooo. Please reconsider painting the walls of the log home. The natural is so much warmer looking and so beautiful. Instead, hang pretty sage curtains or bring in colorful pillows somewhere.Don't be hasty and make a choice you may regret. Look in the log home magazines or pull up log home decorating ideas. Did you try Better Homes and Gardens search page also? Please,please don't paint it :o(

Let us know, wish we were near each other. Good Luck in your decision.

Thank you for your feedback. I have to paint the walls. Right now they are teal blue. It is just awful. I was thinking maybe a cliff rock or burnt almond color. What do you think?

A creative and artistic friend of mine painted her living room in 3 colors, ranging from lighter to darker. The after effects are fabulous.

She just went to a paint store, found the color combo she liked on a paint swatch (one of those cards that have a bunch of different colors in a row in the same paint color family) and her living room looks light and airy.

The 3 color combo gives it an extra dimension that doesn't shock and the difference between now and before is amazing.