DogsPets

In Memory of Dakota (American Shepherd)

This is one of my American Shepherds "Dakota" who had just received a treat. She apparently decided it was lip smacking good because she stood there for a couple of minutes smacking her lips. We thought it was a cute picture of her, taken with my cell phone. Sadly it was our last one, Dakota crossed the Rainbow Bridge a few days later, she was only 8 years old.

Rest in Peace Dakota, you are greatly missed. Nov.10, 2002 - Aug 10, 2010.

By AJ

So very sorry that Dakota had to cross The Rainbow Bridge. I know you will miss him. My sister had two Himalayan cats (litter mates, male and female) for twelve years and both of them crossed the bridge within the last year. I like The Rainbow Bridge.

Reply Like this photo? Yes