Tomato, Mozzarella, and Crouton Salad
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup croutons, plain or flavored
- 1 cup mozzarella, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 8 fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste
Combine the first four ingredients in a serving bowl. Whisk the last four ingredients in a small bowl, drizzle over the salad, toss, and serve.
By Deeli from Richland, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide