Looking For Angels For a Quilt?

I am searching for pictures, drawings and/or patterns of Angels that are appropriate to use as patterns for Quilt squares. I have looked every where. I want to make a quilt with just angels and would like several different ones. If you have any suggestion as to where I might find these, I would appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Deborah
Atlanta, GA

By Joyce (Guest Post)

I couldn't get the picture in here so i e-mailed them too the address below

Here's the image that Joyce sent in.

I'm also an angel lover. Have them everywhere in my house! I have at least 4 angel theme blankets. I always do a search on google.com for my angel pictures. For example, type in: Christmas angels, holiday angels, baby angels, religious angels, happy angels, etc.

If I want a particular color theme, I would type in: blue angel, red angel, green angel, etc. Also do a search on quilting/sewing websites, as they may have patterns or pictures that you could copy or download for free. There are literally millions of angel pictures on the Internet. Good luck with your quilt project!

Kids coloring books are are sourch of easy patterns and to save time you can even Google "coloring pages" to get results on the Internet.
Another good source of patterns is the Block Central website, www.blockcentral.com/index.shtml . Click on Directory at the homepage and you can get an alphabetized list of quilt blocks or use the search box for "angel". I came up with 3 pages on "angel" alone. Good luck.

By carol b (Guest Post)

try looking for clipart~angels on web or this site might still be available personal.inet.fi/.../minneko

By Donna (Guest Post)

You have to be very careful. There was a whole program one day on The Carol Duval show on HG-TV. If the picture has a copyright it is illegal to use it without permission. Something to think about. But who would know? You definitely cannot use it to sell and make money from it also if it is copyrighted.

By Donna (Guest Post)

You have to be very careful. There was a whole program one day on The Carol Duval show on HG-TV. If the picture has a copyright it is illegal to use it without permission.

Something to think about. But who would know? You definitely cannot use it to sell and make money from it also if it is copyrighted.

Go to:

http://chantalstainedglass.50megs...

If you want to make angels in a stained glass style. There are a few free angel patterns.

By blind_quilter (Guest Post)

go to Domestic-Church.com, click on Fridge Art, then Angels-- this might help
Also, Dover Publications has a couple of stained glass coloring books of angels.

By CindyM56 (Guest Post)

Have you ever looked at any of the Aunt Martha's iron on patterns where you find the embroidery thread like at Wal-Mart? She used to have an envelope of angel patterns years ago and every thing I saw years ago, you can pretty well still find today.

Crafts QuiltingApril 5, 2005
🎄
🍂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf894830.tip.html