FamilyPhotos

Photo: Best Friends

Category Family

These two beautiful girls are my granddaughters. They love to play dress up, and love it even more when they can play outside. After a couple hours of running around outside it was time to come in. Just as I was opening the door the older one (Leah) gave the younger one (Madison) a kiss and said "you're my best friend, I love you".

By Sue

This is so sweet and reminds me of my sister who is 3 years older than I am. She is now, and has always been my best friend. Our mom had to work, and we stayed with our grandmother a lot. I always went to my sister with everything first, and if she couldn't fix it, then together we went to Granny. When I have a problem today, my first thought is to ask my sister what she thinks. I don't know what I'd do without her.

Thank you for sharing this precious picture.
HokeyPoke

Reply Like this photo? Yes