Spots on Kids Clothing?

I am trying to understand why when I wash my kids clothes their t-shirts come out with spots on them that they didn't have when I put them in the wash. Especially the white shirts. They always have these little yellow spots. On dark tees, they look like little oil stains. Please somebody tell me why?

By michelle jadaa. (Guest Post)

Are you using dryer sheets? I find that happens sometimes if I use dryer sheets.

By Michele (Guest Post)

When I used liquid fabric softner I got this? I see the above feedback says dryer sheets. I don't have them now that I use dryer sheets and not the liquid.

I don't know if this is the same thing or not, but I was having trouble with small brownish yellow spots on my clothes that went through the dryer. It turned out to be a worn strip of fuzzy fabric that goes between the rotating drum and the case of the dryer at the inside back. My husband replaced it and I've never had another stain of that sort again.

Anonymous

You may want to try running some bleach or vinegar through a full wash on the hot water cycle (without detergent). Then run another cycle with just hot water. Good Luck!

By (Guest Post)

It might be detergent that got poured on or the clothes were placed on top of it. I had the same problem with a whitener. It got poured on the clothes.

Add the soap and whatever else you use to the water, let it fill up 1/4 - 1/2 way and then add your clothes.

This has happened to me in the past also. What the cause of the spotting is you're washer! Run it without clothes with vinegar or bleach to clean the film it has in it up. Myself I ran my washer through twice to get all the build up off of my washer. Good luck!

Sincerely, evlevo85

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJune 25, 2005
🐛
👒
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf899574.tip.html