DogsPets

Belladonna (Mastiff)

Belladonna is a 16 month old Mastiff. Bella is a rescue shelter dog. She captured my heart. She likes to chew tractor tires! Bella had a very bad start in life. Here in the country, she has all the love and care that can be given. After all, doesn't she deserve it.

By Donna from SC

Bella is a beautiful girl. Thank you for rescuing her and giving her the life, yes, she does deserve. I have a rescue lab/chow and love him dearly. I would never get a dog from anywhere but a shelter or rescue.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Aww, what a sweet girl! My niece had a mastiff and her name was Ruby, she was the best and loved everyone. Ruby had her own love seat in the living room, so cute. Ruby has crossed the Rainbow Bridge but there is a beautiful picture of her hanging in the office.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I am so glad you found Bella and she found you! She is a big beautiful Teddy Bear. We have a rescue Rhodesian Ridgeback and love him so much. He touched my heart the minute I saw him.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Another savior story, you were there when he needed you. That is so awesome. They all want love and that's all they ask for. Just look at those eyes. A lot of people don't believe it but there is a real soul in there. You just described humanity. Doesn't it feel good? Deby

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What beautiful, expressive eyes she has!

Reply Like this photo? Yes