FloorsCleaning

How Can I Get My Laminate Floors Really Clean?

I have laminate flooring that I love, but for one thing. How do you keep them clean? What suggestions do you have? I dust mop, then mop them and dry them and if I see a spot I missed I take a damp rag and wipe it and low and behold the rag is really dirty. Please help. Thanks in advance.

By jenniev farley from Spring, TX

I have used laminate cleaners on ours. I don't like it. It leaves a film on the floor. And, it is a lot of work this way. I finally broke down and bought a steam mop. I use it for my tile, too. It may leave streaks, but at least my floors are clean! I am very happy with it.

As suggested by many before on here, I think that vinegar and water are the best cleaners. I use a swiffer with an old hand towel on it instead of the cloths that are purchased for a swiffer to dry it. Works great.