Swim Suit Odor

I recently found a bad smelling bag of my bathing suits that was forgotten when I unpacked from my trip to the beach. Any idea on how to remove this bad smelling odor? Thanks.

Either washing in a wash load with vinegar added or an Oxiclean type nonchlorine bleach should help remove the odors. Adding borax to the load is great for removing odors also. You may need to wash them several times.
- Susan

If you can hang them in the sun to dry, even in winter, that will also help. Let them airdry a long time -- preferably inside out, so you don't have to worry about fading.

You might try hand washing with cold water and letting it soak in Baking Soda then line drying.

:)