ScrapbookingPaper

Where Can I Get A Miss Elizabeth Scrapbook?

I purchased from the Dollar Tree Miss Elizabeth's scrapbooking pages and refills. Where can I get a scrapbook to go with it. They didn't have one in stock at the time, not sure if they even get them in at all? Thank you!

Heather from Florida

The Miss Elizabeth line is exclusive to Dollar Tree. Mine occasionally has scrapbooks, but quite frankly the quality is pretty lousy (although their stickers and papers are quite nice!). I'd recommend going to a chain craft store and purchasing a simple solid colored scrapbook, and then embellishing with ribbon, etc. to make it better coordinate with the papers.

By kghsave (Guest Post)

Thank you for your response. Right now our local supplier is a Walmart--is there any particular brand of albums that work with those pages? I didn't want to really spend too much. It's a one time project. Thank you again!!

Perhaps someone has some up for bids on ebay???

Are you sure you really want one? I have one and its held together with ribbon. Not substancial at all.

Its a very nice looking cover, but it's flimsy. I'm trying to figure out how to keep it together with out looking tacky.

By Heather (Guest Post)

I don't necessarily need that brand of cover if it's that bad, but I do have the pages and need an inexpensive cover. I haven't seen a Miss Elizabeth cover, but if it's held with ribbon...that would be okay, but maybe it might need a larger ribbon?
Just didn't know without driving from store to store if the refill pages were interchangable with another brand of cover. Thanks again for your response.

We just did a great scrapbook using Miss Elizabeth pages, stickers, etc. (all purchased from the dollar store) for my daughter's sweet sixteen. We were able to give every invitee a package of "supplies" to create their own works of art, then assembled it all at the party before the guest of honor arrived.

The results were outstanding! We did purchase the scrapbook itself from Michael's. They have scrapbooks starting around $8.99. Watch for the 40% off coupon in the Sunday paper.

By Gina Hubbard (Guest Post)

Try A Dollar General or Family Dollar Store. They usually carry scrapbooks for 3 to 5 dollars

They sell them at my Dollar Tree -- why don't you check this Ebay Express lady who sells Miss Elizabeth stuff - maybe she has it
search.ebayexpress.com/.../_W0QQ_nkwZmiss%20elizabeth%20scrapbooking...

Thank you for your replies.....I wound up getting an album at Walmart, but used the papers and stickers from the Dollar Tree. The album turned out great.

thanks,
heather