MiscellaneousCrafts

LifeSavers Candy Man

I am looking for pattern for a candyman made with Lifesavers.

By Kathi from Houston, TX

Best Answer

I still have the candy man I made with my Mom from the early 70's. The only difference on mine from what I've been reading is that mine is Santa. My man has a white felt circle with a smaller felt red circle on top of that for Santa's hat and a cotton ball that was pulled long to make the beard (held in place by hot glue).

I bought the supplies to make this with my daughter and other friend's kids to continue the tradition.

Best Answer

I did a tutorial in 2007 :D hope this helps :D

http://shweetdo  ll-tutorial.html

I make them every Christmas! If you have any questions feel free to ask me! My e-mail is coorslp AT hotmail.com

Anonymous

I understand you have directions for making a lifesaver candy man Christmas ornament. Would you please share as I have lost my directions and wish to make them for my 3rd grade children that I volunteer with a elementary school.

Thank you.

Help! Hello, I saw a post that you know how to make these? I have remembered these for ever! But, have had no clue how to make them. My hubby didn't know how mad I would be when I had the last one and it melted, 12 years ago and he tossed it! I would so love to make these with my kids, please help. troettjer@msn.com Any pictures would be great too!

Anonymous

We made the yarns dolls but don't remember using the styrofoam heads. ANY ONE ELSO DO THESE? DO YOU know how long the yarn has to be with out the styrofoam ball?

Anonymous

Hi Ferguson (Ferge) Here!

So my daughter wants to make one, but she can not, due to the lack of this information. Here is what she said when this site did not give useful information:

"But mommy! I wan't to make a LIFESAVER Candy Man, NOW!" She begged and whined.

Happy Holidays,
Love Ferguson the 1st.