Product FinderConsumer Advice

Buying the Sticky Paper Refills for Nightlight Flea Traps

Where can I buy the sticky paper refills for the flea trap using nightlights? I have had these for years and cannot find the refills.

By Loretta from Joshua, TX

I just ordered a Victor flea trap with sticky paper and nightlight from Amazon and they have the refills, too. If you go to www.amazon.com and type in flea trap in the search area, it will probably bring up the refills, too. Hope you have success fighting fleas, they sure can be a pain. :-(

Wind masking tape or duct tape inside out on the roller.

What about clear contact paper, it's on a roll. I don't remember if what you use had a color, but maybe you could use a sheet of construction paper under it.

Hint#1: I also use a metal dog dish instead of a pie tin. I cut a piece of 1/2x1/2 wire to put over the dish. Bend it over the dog dish. I use an electric Xmas candle withnightlight. Lay the candle light on top of the wire. Best to put the dish on the floor. Fill dish with soapy water. Each water methods works. Does catch fleas.

Hint#2: I also tried a regular night light plugged into the outlet. Find a flea sticky pad and jam the pad under the outlet cover top edge, sticky side out, to stand up against the wall. It is not that easy to find the sticky pads though. Raid had a good one, but I think it has been discontinued. Kids or pets may get stuck on the pad, though. Just another idea.

I have both Raid & Victor Fly Traps. Although Victor refills can still be purchased, the Raid refills are no longer available unless you find someone with a cache to sell on ebay. For the past few years I've been using duct tape. I staple it to lightweight cardboard sheets I have cut to size. This way I can reuse the cardboard squares several times before I have to replace them. Same with the Victor trap as I find their refills too expensive. Tomorrow I am going to try doing this with con-tact paper from the Dollar Store. I will keep you posted as to whether this works as well as Duct tape.